These are the top five stories that drove conversation today.
1. RUSSIAN LAWYER WHO DONALD TRUMP JR. MET WITH SAYS HE WANTED DNC INFO ‘SO BADLY’
On Tuesday, the Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. during the 2016 presidential election said it appeared that the president’s son and others at the meeting were “longing” for information on the Democratic National Committee.
2. NNAMDI KANU’S TRIAL ADJOURNED TO OCTOBER 17
The trial of leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu which was supposed to resume on Tuesday has been adjourned.
3. FORGET ABOUT THE HYENAS, OSINBAJO SHOULD BEWARE OF HOUSE RATS
A select number of close persons have unfairly guarded the President’s true health condition from the knowledge of Nigerians while plotting their moves on the next person to replace him should anything happen.
4. GOD MIGHT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NIGERIA’S ECONOMIC SITUATION – APC
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), John Odigie-Oyegun has said that God might be responsible for Nigeria’s present economic downturn.
5. IT’S A PITY KOGI GOVT SPENT N12M TO REPLY MY COMMENT – EKWEREMADU
Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu has said it is a pity that Kogi state has Ibrahim Muhammad as its attorney-general.
Omoleye Omoruyi… an apprentice web/game developer, novelist, sensitive to happenings in the world. Meet him @Lord_rickie on Twitter/Instagram