These are the top five stories that drove conversation today.
1. We’re In Talks With Over 16 Political Parties To Take Power Back – Makarfi
The Chairman, National Caretaker Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Ahmed Makarfi, has said that the party is in talks with over 16 political parties ahead of 2019 elections.
2. Sean Spicer Resigns As White House Press Secretary
Sean Spicer, who has been serving in a dual role for President Donald Trump as White House press secretary and communications director, abruptly resigned Friday morning.
3. “I Don’t Think God Has Fixed A Date For The Igbo To Go” – APC Chieftain
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and National Coordinator of the Yoruba Youth Alliance (YYA), Jackson Lekan Ojo has said it is not yet time for the Igbos to secede.
4. Senate Promises To End LAUTECH Crisis
The Senate has vowed to end the crisis which has led to the closure of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH).
5. Bombing Of Rann IDPs Camp Was Caused By Inappropriate Marking – DHQ
The Defence Headquarters has said inappropriate marking was responsible for the accidental bombing of Rann Internally Displaced Persons’ (IDPs) camp in January, this year.
Omoleye Omoruyi… an apprentice web/game developer, novelist, sensitive to happenings in the world. Meet him @Lord_rickie on Twitter/Instagram