by Dolapo Adelana
These are the top five stories that drove conversations today.
1. You don’t expect a retired army officer like Ali to wear Customs uniform – Retired General
Retired Major-General and former governor of defunct Western State, David Jemibewon says wearing a Customs uniform will belittle Hameed Ali’s military achievements.
2. Senator Melaye should come and explain how he graduated from university before he was born
Senator Dino Melaye is embroiled in a graduation scandal that has brought to the fore the question – as to whether he ever graduated from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria?
3. Xenophobia: Nigerians flood our country with penis enlargement adverts – South African pastor (WATCH)
A South African pastor has said the only thing Nigerians brought to South Africa was penis enlargement adverts.
4. Ondo Assembly speaker resigns
The Speaker of the Ondo state House of Assembly, Rt. Hon Jumoke Akindele resigned on Monday.
Akindele, a member of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state stepped down along with five other principal officers of the house.
5. Nnamdi Kanu lambasts FG for detaining persons for over 5 years without trial (WATCH)
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has slammed the Federal Government for detaining people without trial.
Follow @ynaija on Twitter