Every lady’s favourite web series, Skinny Girl in Transit is returning for its fourth season in 6 days and the people at Ndani TV thought it was high time they blessed us with a teaser, so they dropped it on Friday.
The 2.06 minute-long mashup of clips from the new season offers a lot for one to imagine but nothing matches up to that final clip where the French-speaking dude from Tiwa’s one-night stand shows up at her date with Mide. *chokes
I’ve watched this trailer over and over and here’s 11 out of everything that ran through my unsettled mind while we I was at it:
- So Tiwa and Mide are officially dating and things are moving really fast but I’m scared one of them will mess it up.
- We all knew Big Brother Naija’s Bassey was going to do well in the industry and I’m totally here for him as Ayo on the show, as long as he doesn’t try to ruin Tiwa and Mide’s love o.
- The awkward relationship between Wosilat, the maid and Tiwa’s mum will forever make me cringe.
- Wait! Norbert Young is not playing this season oo. I saw him in a photo frame hanging on the wall in Tiwa’s living room and that suggests he has taken over as dad. Just the other day, he was revealed one of Shuga’s new cast members. Wehdone sir!
- Shalewa! Shalewa! It looks like she has successfully chased that fine brother, Mohammed away.
- Is that Woli Arole I see? I wonder what the spirit is saying this time…
- Errrrr…it looks like Tiwa and Mide are going to be the most romantic couple on Nigerian internet with all this kissing I see.
- Beverly Naya is here and I’m wondering whose relationship she’s trying to scatter again *rolls eyes
- I didn’t sight Hadiza and her bad blood…is she still on suspension?
- I hope Mr French guy, Fabrice won’t be spilling on his one-night escapade with Tiwa. I hope!
- How much longer do we have to wait for episode 1?
Watch the trailer here:
Your pop culture/entertainment go-to. Music head. Wallflower. I do not like to write. On a mission to decipher covfefe.