by Laura Travis
1. Creating online dating profiles should start from the beginning: you should know what you want and you should write about your expectations.
2. You might consider making a list of things that make you who you are, which is, unique. Men are always interested in a woman that knows herself well.
3. You should find a catchy screen name, also known as “handle” because you should try and stay unique, an not another “Lovelylady30” out there.
4. Pick a great photograph from your computer and post it online. Profiles with photographs attached always look more appealing than those without one.
5. You should always be positive and honest, because you want next to you someone who accepts you for who you are and not for the person you wish to be.
6. Always check your grammar, as many people find poor grammar and mistakes a turn off.
7. Remember to have fun: you have created this profile to meet new people and a good sense of humor is always a plus.
Read this article in Become Gorgeous
Op-ed pieces and contributions are the opinions of the writers only and do not represent the opinions of Y!/YNaija.