The National Chairman of Action Democratic Party (ADP), Yabagi Sani on Sunrise Daily (Channels Television) says the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), John Odigie-Oyegun is only relevant during elections.
- “…the mistake APC made, is they were shouting Buhari, Buhari like it is the solution, Buhari is not God, he is a human being, he has his short-coming as a human being, instead of selling programmes, they were selling images to people.”
- “That is why they cannot stand, the system cannot stand, everything surrounding individual, it doesn’t work that way. The only time Oyegun is relevant is when they want to go for elections, they can’t even have a board meeting, they don’t even have a board of trustees.”
- He described the APC as an organisation of people whose only aim was to grab power, “as the party don’t even know what they are doing”.
- “When this APC came you can’t even identify with the leader, even the national leader they don’t have. Is Tinubu a chairman of the board or leader? Nobody assigned anything to him.”
- “Federalism is not only peculiar to only Nigeria. We borrowed it from America. America has a way of running this system that allows every state to achieve its potential to the maximum, what is lacking in our own situation is that we fail to respect or observe those parliamentary – acts of parliaments in the various sectors of the economy to implement them the way they are supposed to be implemented.”
Omoleye Omoruyi… an apprentice web/game developer, novelist, sensitive to happenings in the world. Meet him @Lord_rickie on Twitter/Instagram