These are the top five stories you should be monitoring today.
- N’Delta militants frustrating peace talks, development projects – Presidency
The Presidency has said Niger Delta militant groups continue to frustrate the Federal Government efforts to ensure peace in the region.
2. ASUU strike: Senate summons Adeosun
The Senate has summoned Minister for Finance, Kemi Adeosun after moves to stop the warning strike of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) on Wednesday failed.
3. Cattle rustlers invade Niger community, kill 6
Suspected cattle rustlers have killed 6 persons in an attack on Kukoki community of Shiroro Local Government Area of Niger State.
4. FG to provide 490,000 jobs through farmers scheme
The Federal Government has said it is planning to provide 450,000 jobs for youths in the country through Smart Farmer Scheme.
5. How my Boko Haram friends protected me in prison – Fani-Kayode
A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has described his experience during his detention at the Kuje prison.