by Dolapo Adelana
These are the top five stories you should be monitoring today.
1. Fashola replies Ambode, accuses Lagos governor of creating a “storm in a cup of tea”
The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Mr. Babtunde Fashola, has dismissed as untrue, statements made by the governor of Lagos, Akinwunmi Ambode accusing his ministry of frustrating the state’s plan to reconstruct the Lagos International Airport Road from Oshodi.
2. Osinbajo orders IGP to arrest perpetrators of Ile-Ife clash
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) has ordered the Inspector-General of Police Ibrahim Idris to promptly investigate and ensure the prosecution of the culprits in the recent communal clashes in Ile-Ife, where several lives were reportedly lost.
3. Mark Zuckerberg, wife, expecting baby girl
Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan are expecting a baby girl.
4. How police raided my house, seized my gun, others – Senator
The senator representing Southern Kaduna Senatorial District, Danjuma Laah, has said the police ransacked his Kaduna residence without a search warrant.
5. Repentant armed bandits, vigilantes surrender weapons to Army (PHOTOS)
Following the peace initiative by the Zamfara state government together with 1 Division Nigerian Army which started in 2016, repentant armed bandits and livestock rustlers have continued to surrender their weapons to the military in the State.
Follow @ynaija on Twitter