These are the top five stories you should be monitoring today.
1. “In 24 hours, the truth will be exposed” | Apostle Suleman responds to allegations (WATCH)
Embattled cleric, Apostle Johnson Suleman has finally responded to the sexual allegations leveled against him.
Suleman dismissed the claims as false, saying the truth will be exposed in twenty-four hours.
2. Have Obasanjo and Jonathan denied their roles in Malabu oil deal? | Adoke writes AGF
A former Attorney General of the Federation (AGF), Mohammed Adoke has written a letter to the Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, declaring his innocence in the controversial Malabu oil deal.
3. NLC kicks against Customs directive on old vehicles
The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) on Sunday in Abuja expressed its opposition to the new directive on customs duty on old vehicles by the Nigeria Customs Service.
4. NANS appeals to Buhari to establish special anti-corruption courts
The National Association of Nigerian Students on Sunday in Abuja, appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari to establish a special court to deal with corruption cases in the country.
5. Police denies arresting Audu Maikori
The Police has said it was not responsible for the arrest of Chocolate City boss, Audu Maikori.
Spokesperson of the Kaduna Police command, Aliyu Usman said, “We’re not aware of his arrest.”
Follow @ynaija on Twitter