by Dolapo Adelana
These are the top five stories you should be monitoring today.
1. Yobe govt owing us 16 months salary – Aggrieved workers
Some aggrieved workers have called on the Yobe state government to pay them their entitlements for the past sixteen months.
2. $9.8m: EFCC to arraign ex-NNPC MD, Yakubu on Thursday
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) will on Thursday arraign a former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Andrew Yakubu, before a Federal High Court in Abuja.
3. Blame game and name calling will not help the PDP | Seriake Dickson replies Makarfi
Bayelsa governor Seriake Dickson, has said the crisis in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will not come to an end if the blame game persists.
4. Foreign missions to monitor Magu’s screening
Foreign missions and donor agencies will on Wednesday monitor the screening of acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu by the Senate.
5. Stop all the lies and fake stories | Danielle Okeke reacts to Apostle Suleman sex scandal
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke has finally responded to allegations that she had a sexual relationship with the embattled General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman.
Follow @ynaija on Twitter