These are the top five stories you should monitor today.
- ‘EFCC hands over seized $2.15m hospital to Air Force’
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has handed over a hospital with equipments worth $2.15m to the Nigerian Air Force.
2. House of Reps summons perm sec over extension of service
The House of Representatives has again summoned the Permanent Secretary in the Federal Ministry of Education, Dr. Jamila Shu’ara over extension of service.
3. Senate lacks the powers to summon Customs boss on policy matters – Falana
Human Rights lawyer, Femi Falana has said the Senate has no authority to invite the Comptroller-General of the Nigerian Customs Service, Col. Hameed Ali, to explain the agency’s planned policy.
4. You don’t expect a retired army officer like Ali to wear Customs uniform – Retired General
A retired Major-General and former governor of defunct Western State, David Jemibewon has said wearing a Customs uniform will belittle Hameed Ali’s military achievements.
5. Why elites don’t like Buhari’s government – Presidency
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, has said Nigerian elites are not happy with the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Follow @ynaija on Twitter