These are the top five stories you should monitor today.
- Closure of Abuja airport has brought hardship on Nigerians – Lai Mohammed
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed has said there is no doubt that Nigerians have experienced hardship due to closure of the Nnamdi Azikiwe airport in Abuja.
2. Mismanaged funds: Senate summons SGF to appear before it on Wednesday
The senate ad hoc committee on the mounting humanitarian crisis in the north-east, has issued a fresh summon to Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Babachir Lawal.
3. AGF intervenes in Senate-Ali uniform saga, writes Saraki
The Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF), Abubakar Malami has written to the Senate President, Bukola Saraki over the face off between the Senate and Comptroller General of the Senate, Hameed Ali.
4. ABU to release statement on Melaye’s certificate scandal today
The Management of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria has said it would release a statement on Wednesday addressing allegations that Senator Dino Melaye did not graduate from the institution as claimed.
5. Soldiers did not kill 17 herdsmen in Southern Kaduna -Army
The Nigerian army has described as propaganda, allegations that soldiers killed 17 cattle breeders in Southern Kaduna.