These are the top five news to monitor today
- FG confirms that Nigeria is in recession
Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, has confirmed that the Nigerian economy is in recession.
2. No plans to impeach me – Yari
The Governor of Zamfara state, Abdulaziz Yari has denied claims that the state House of Assembly was planning to impeach him.
3. EFCC gives breakdown on how funds were spent
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has given a detailed breakdown on how recovered looted funds were spent.
4. Nigeria’s economy will grow -FG
Despite negative projections by the IMF, the Federal Government has said that the Nigerian economy will grow at the end of the year.
5. Diddy linked to Notorious B.I.G’s murder
American rapper, Diddy, has been linked to the 1997 death of popular rapper, Notorious B.I.G