These are the top five news stories to monitor today
1. Presidential anti-corruption committee invites Jibrin
The Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption has invited the former Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Appropriation, Abdulmumin Jibrin, to submit a petition on the accusation of corruption he made.
2. FG tracks 59 Lassa fever contacts
The Federal Government has tracked about 59 people who might have had direct contact with Lassa fever victims in Delta and Anambra states.
3. EFCC might soon charge Olu Falea for corruption
Olu Falae may soon be charged for money laundering by the EFCC for allegedly receiving N100m from the Goodluck Jonathan Presidential Campaign Organisation.
4. Anti-corruption war will be incomplete without probing Obasanjo
Former Chairman, Senate Committee on Water Resources, Senator Joseph Waku, has said that President Buhari’s anti-corruption war will be incomplete without investigating former President Olusegun Obasanjo.
5. Reps question non-implementation of N500bn social welfare allocation
The House of Representatives has questioned the federal government’s non-implementation of N500 billion social welfare funds appropriated in the 2016 budget.
Leave a reply