Singer, Davido has released a video footage of what transpired at the club where he went with his late friend, Tagbo Umeike.
- The police had on Wednesday, re-invited Davido, saying Umeike died from suffocation and that Davido lied during questioning.
- Davido maintained that he has no hand in the death of his friend, Tagbo Umeike.
- The singer subsequently took to Instagram to react to the development, saying, “soon a statement and footage will be released”.
- A statement issued by his lawyers Norrison Quakers has also been released denying that Umeike entered Davido’s car on the night of his death.
- The singer has released a CCTV footage, supposedly of what transpired that night.