High-profile event planner, Funke Bucknor-Obruthe launched her compendium titled ‘The Essential Bridal Handbook’ yesterday, 31 March, 2012, at the Civic Centre in Lagos. Here are five things to note about the book.
1. Bucknor-Obruthe who is the founder and creative director of Zapphaire Events (an enterprise whose areas of expertise are in consultancy, marketing, planning and management) shared her experiences in the event planning business with guests.
2. The book features contributions from wedding-industry businesses, specialists and icons in the events management industry including Banke Meshida Lawal, Yemi Kosibah and more.
3. The Bridal Handbook has 17 chapters made up of useful information ranging from themes and colours, budget and worksheet to wedding wardrobe, decoration and flowers, culinary, music and entertainment, transportation and the honeymoon.
4. ‘The Essential Bridal Handbook’ is now available at various stores nationwide including at the House of Tara, BM Pro, Silver Galleria Stores, SAS Textiles Store and Terra Kulture.
5. The editorial consultant for the book was our sister company, Red Media, so you know it’s great work – we certainly recommend!
6. To get your copy, call 08024127725 now!