by Jewel Stephen
And Lupita’s $150,000 dress was stolen. This just goes to prove that things can go wrong at any time and anywhere regardless of how careful you are. That goes for the plans, promises and even resolutions that we have made. What we can do is try our best to be better people in 2015.
Here’s a list of little things you can do to be a better person:
- Wake up every day with a renewed desire to get things done one at a time even though you are soaked with sweat due to the absence of light from the night before.
- Learn a new skill even though you are not sure if the fact that your writing is fanciful can be considered a skill (by the way, it is. People pay to get calligraphy done)
- Share some good to those around you even if it means stepping on the brakes for 10 seconds to let that Range Rover Sport get in front of your dented Toyota Corolla old model from way back.
- Be calm and don’t let your tongue lash out at that silly driver who didn’t remember the sudden rain that fell during the night and so splashed water on you while on your way to work.
- Be the best you can be and totally disregard your boss who uses any and every opportunity to tell you how bad that letter you wrote is while listing out the things you didn’t get done in time for close of work
- Offer to buy lunch for that colleague who you simply can’t help but be utterly and helplessly jealous of because they look like they have it all
- Smile for just no reason but because it makes you look good and utterly confident.
To get more daily living tips like these, download the My2015app and subscribe to one of the monthly plans which were created just to help you become a better person in 2015.
- Using this code *123*4*2*1#, get a N2,015 monthly plan which consists of 100 National mins + 100 National SMS + 300MB.
- Monthly Data Bundle Offer which consists of [email protected] N2,015. Get this by dialing *123*4*3*1#