These are the top five stories that drove conversation today.
1. NYSC RELEASES ORIENTATION COURSE FOR STREAM II BATCH A CORPS MEMBERS
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released its orientation course for Stream 2, Batch “A” corps members.
2. SENATE PASSES WHISTLEBLOWER PROTECTION BILL – 5 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
The Nigerian Senate has just passed a bill that seeks to protect those who expose corrupt practices in government – otherwise known as whistleblowers.
3. MASSOB GIVES IGBOS IN THE NORTH DATE TO START RETURNING HOME
The Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State Biafra (MASSOB) has declared August as the month of “mass return” for the Igbo living in the North.
4. ALL CORRUPT POLITICIANS MUST BE PROSECUTED – SHERIFF
Former National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Ali Modu Sheriff, has said he would collaborate with global anti-corruption networks to prosecute all corrupt politicans.
5. RUSSIAN LAWYER WHO MET WITH DONALD TRUMP JR. IS READY TO TESTIFY TO CONGRESS
Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya who met with Donald Trump Jr June 2016 has said she is ready to testify before Congress to end what she termed “mass hysteria” about the meeting.
Omoleye Omoruyi… an apprentice web/game developer, novelist, sensitive to happenings in the world. Meet him @Lord_rickie on Twitter/Instagram