These are the top five stories that drove conversations today.
- MONEY DISCOVERED BY EFCC IN LAGOS APARTMENT BELONGS TO ROTIMI AMAECHI – FANI-KAYODE
A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode says the money discovered in a Lagos apartment by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) belongs to Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transport.
2. GOV. OBASEKI WINS AT EDO ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL
The Edo State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Benin has upheld the election of Governor Godwin Obaseki.
3. YOU REALLY NEED HELP | AMAECHI REPLIES FANI-KAYODE OVER $50M OWNERSHIP ALLEGATION
Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has debunked allegations that the over $50m discovered by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in an apartment in Ikoyi Lagos belongs to him.
4. NO ONE CAN BAR ME FROM VISITING ASO ROCK – EL-RUFAI
Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai has said no one can bar him from visiting President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
5. HOW BUHARI’S MEN LEAKED MY MEMO – EL-RUFAI
Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai has said he was disappointed that some person in the Presidential villa leaked his memo to President Muhammadu Buhari.