TFESS presents a 5-day workshop between May 21-25, 2018, designed for individuals who desire to explore their passion for photography.
Photography is a way to express ourselves, to capture the diverse moments and preserve those moments for life.
It is one of the top skills needed to have a successful career with many organisations and individuals requesting the services of photographers. This training will not only impart hands-on experience, it will teach the business of photography.
This course will introduce participants to general knowledge of photography, specially designed for serious amateurs and professionals who own a camera and laptop. Participating in a photography workshop will renew your passion for photography. Picking up your camera and exploring new opportunities will motivate and inspire you to grow as a photographer.
It is the most blissful feeling to make a living out of what you love. And thanks to social media, photography can be expolited to achieve# great commercial success. To be successful in photography it is important to have a clear vision of what you want to do.
The workshop has a distinctive structure that lends itself to learning and improvement regardless of the level of knowledge of the attendees.
This course outline includes;
- The business of photography
- Headshots and Portraiture
- Handling a camera/lighting principles
- Street & wedding photography
- Basic editing principles
Ace facilitators for this training are; Yagazie Eguare, Creative Director, Gaz Studios; Emmanuel Oyeleke, Creative Director Emmanuel Oyeleke studios; Tobbinator, Creative Director TCD Concepts Limited; Bunmi Adebimpe, Creative Director, VP Cube Photofactory
Benefits of attending this training include:
- You will have a better sense of direction with a good mentor
- Review of your assignment
- Learning new photography and editing techniques
- Exposure to different types of photography
- Have a professional portfolio
- Identify your own photography style
- Registration is at a subsidized rate of N50,000 with 20% discount for early bird registrants.
Limited seats available.
To register, call Jeffrey Okolo on 08022226712 or mail [email protected]
Also register via this link: http://bit.do/tfess
Registration ends on May 18, 2018