by Smitten Kitten
Do we even need to explain? We’d do anything to stay in bed a little longer every morning. And what can be better than a quickie? If you have a few extra minutes, you can even cuddle up with your partner without him snoring on you!
1. Of chemistry and connection: Can you think of a better way to start the day? We cannot. They say your day turns out to be great if you start it on a good note. What can beat starting your day with an awesome orgasm? Experts have found that having sex in the morning releases oxytocin which makes you feel more connected with your partner.
2. Just a little bit longer: Do we even need to explain? We’d do anything to stay in bed a little longer every morning. And what can be better than a quickie? If you have a few extra minutes, you can even cuddle up with your partner without him snoring on you!
3. Guilt-free evenings: If you’re in a long-term relationship, we’re sure sex has taken a backseat in your life. How many times have you made an excuse about headaches and working late to avoid sex? Well, now you don’t have to feel bad about being too tired for sex at the end of the day. Having sex when you are perky as ever in the morning means you can use your evenings to cuddle or watch a film together.
4. Lazy sex allowed: You can totally get away with being lazy without offending your partner. Try the doggie-style or spooning position and let him do all the work. Plus, you have an excuse to look bad because you’ve just woken up.
5. Health booster: Research has found out that morning sex improves your immunity by boosting your IgA levels. IgA is an antibody that keeps infection at bay. So say goodbye to colds and flu with regular morning sex. Woot!
6. Time saver: Running late for work? How about jumping into the shower together and getting naughty? This will save your time and water! Make sure you hold onto something so you don’t slip.
7. Last longer: A man’s testosterone levels are highest in the morning after he’s rested and recharged after a good sleep. This means he’s the horniest in the morning and full of energy. Plus, him lasting longer means a guaranteed orgasm for you!
8. No more heart problems: Besides keeping you happy the whole day, morning sex also lessens the risk of a heart attack or stroke. With so many perks and health benefits, make sure you have sex in the morning at least thrice a week.
Read more in iDiva
Op-ed pieces and contributions are the opinions of the writers only and do not represent the opinions of Y!/YNaija.