These are the top five stories you should be monitoring today.
1. How US authorities locked up Nigerian for 4 days at Los Angeles Airport
A Nigerian man, Olaniyi Femi has recounted the horrendous treatment meted on him by United States authorities at the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
2. Nigerians with valid visa free to travel to the US – American Embassy
The United States Embassy in Abuja has said there was no reason for Nigerians with valid visas to postpone or cancel their travel to the United States.
3. PDP crisis: Makarfi displeased with Dickson’s reconciliation report
The crisis in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) seems to be far from over as the chairman of the caretaker committee, Senator Ahmed Makarfi has expressed displeasure with Bayelsa governor, Seriake Dickson over the reconciliation report he submitted to the National chairman of the party, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff.
4. FG frustrating efforts to fix Lagos Airport road – Ambode
The Lagos state government has accused the Federal Government of frustrating its plan to rebuild the Oshodi – Murtala Muhammed Airport road.
5. We’ll not allow any pro-Buhari rally in Igboland – MASSOB
The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) has said it will not allow any pro-President Muhammadu Buhari rally in any part of Igboland.