These are the top five stories you should monitor today.
- Why I will not apologise to Saraki – Ndume
Former Senate majority leader, Ali Ndume has said he would not apologize to Senate President, Bukola Saraki because he didn’t do anything wrong.
2. FBI declares Nigerian wanted over $5m email scam
The United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has declared a Nigerian, Kelechi James wanted for $5m emails scam.
3. APC used part of discovered $50m for campaigns in 2015 – PDP
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has faulted claims by the Nigeria Intelligence Agency that over $50m discovered in an apartment in Lagos belongs to it.
4. El-Rufai launches security operation as gunmen attack Southern Kaduna community
Unknown gunmen on Sunday attacked Asso community, Jema’a Local Government Area of Kaduna State.
5. $50m: Present evidence of ownership, Sagay tells Wike
The Chairman of Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC), Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN) has said Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike must provide evidence of ownership of $50m discovered by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in an apartment in Lagos.