These are the top five stories to monitor today
- Police officer remanded in prison for killing Okada rider
An Ondo State Magistrate Court has ordered that a police inspector be remanded in prison custody for the alleged killing of a commercial motorcycle ride.
2. Buhari lacks mental capacity to lead – Fayose
Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose, decried the decision of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to postpone the election.
3. Kaduna state launches TSA operation manual
Kaduna state government has launched the Treasury Single Account (TSA) Operations Manual.
4. We cannot forget Chibok girls – Soyinka
Wole Soyinka has said that attempts by security agencies to stop #BringBackOurGirls campaigners from protesting implies that the girls should be forgotten.
5. Oshiomhole condemns Edo election postponement
Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, has condemned the decision of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to postpone the state’s governorship election.