Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) as they are fondly called is an international church with a mission to reach out to the unreached in this generation. With a unique track record of hosting most of the popular faces in the gospel scene ranging from Musicians to Preachers and Comedians, COZA just always stands out. The church is led by Pastor Biodun and Modele Fatoyinbo who are both passionate about raising people who are thoroughly steeped in Kingdom values and relevant in the secular world and they have several branches both within and outside Nigeria.
The 7 days of glory is COZA’s annual mid year conference designed to prepare and refresh its participants to launch into the second half of the year with full speed. This year’s conference, the 18th one in the history of COZA features well grounded teachers like Dr. Bill Winston, Pastor Keion Henderson, Pastor Mark Moore and the host, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo. Although, the conference ended yesterday it did not leave without its impact through the undiluted teaching of the word.
The first day of the conference kicked off with intense worship and prayer which signalled the beginning of a new spiritual exercise all together. If you’ve ever attended COZA, you have an idea what prayer sessions can be like – heartfelt, unabashed and intense. The prayer session was led by Pastor Modele Faotyinbo while worship was led by the church choir (popularly known as Avalanche), the newly birthed music group – Gratitude, COZA Dubai music group – D Makairos and Gospel Music Minister, Efe Nathan.
It’s almost impossible to summarise all the lessons learnt from the conference in just a few lines because truth be told, there were numerous lessons taught but with God nothing is impossible. Yeah? Right! Here are a few things we learnt from the conference and feel you should too.
So bring out your journals, lets write.
- Stop condemning people’s blessings, ask for yours instead.
- God doesn’t need your help or know-how to help you. You need to get out of God way.
- Treat people well. You never know who holds the key to your next level
- Angels often don’t look how you think they will. You have to change how you look at people around you.
- God is a God of Faith. To walk with God, you must walk by Faith. When you’re walking by faith, you see things that others literally can’t see.
- Don’t let your mind take over. Go with whatever picture God shows you.
- God has done everything we need Him to do but it can only be activated by Faith.
- Faith sees! What you see is what God delivers.
Can I hear an Amen?
7 Days of glory was more than just a conference, it was a life changing encounter. Immense gratitude to the COZA team that put all these together and to the ministers who taught the word of god with signs and wonders accompanying.