- Start out handling external financial communications for a bank we’ll always remember for their ads. (Who can forget the melodrama of this one, or this other one about cars running on water?)
- Join BusinessDay as Contributing Editor.
- Remain in that position for a year.
- Move up to lead the publication’s Business Intelligence and Research Unit.
- Also remain in that position for a year.
- Then leave to another bank to head their “Writer’s Bureau”. (Seriously, kudos to UBA for giving their communication’s team such a fancy name.
- Do that for 3 years.
- Then return to BusinessDay to steer the ship from the top.
Talk about a full circle ride. Big congrats to Anthony Osae-Brown on being appointed Editor of BusinessDay newspaper.
And congrats to BusinessDay on getting him back as well. We expect great things.