Olamide has had many people talking lately, and it’s mostly for one reason; his soon-to-be-released album, ‘Eyan Mayweather’.
Olamide Adeniyi has come a long way since dropping his debut single ‘Eni Duro‘, and he really hasn’t slowed down since then.
Here are a few things you should know about Olamide:
- He’s 26. Born on the 15th of March 1989, he’s clearly come a long way from this To this
- This is his 5th album in 5 years. Whether or not you admit, this makes him the most consistent artiste on the Nigerian scene.
- His biggest influence is ID Cabasa. ID Cabasa is one of the most influential figure in the indigenous hip hop scene.
- The father-of-one actually has a strange wardrobe record. He is the artiste who has worn the highest number of costumes/clothes in a single music video. Yep. He visited the wardrobe 28 times in the video of his debut single ‘Eni Duro’.
- His 5th studio album drops 23rd of November, 2015. Anticipate.
See track listing here.