These are the top five stories that drove conversation today
1. JONATHAN’S ADMINISTRATION INCREASED THE ACTIVITIES OF TERRORISTS – PRESIDENCY
The Presidency says former president increased the “monster of terrorism”.
2. THE ECONOMY CANNOT RECOVER WITH POORLY PAID WORKERS – LABOUR LEADER
Labour leader, Isa Aremu appealed to the Federal Government to constitute a national minimum wage review committee without delay to alleviate workers’ suffering.
3. VIDEO OF 10 WOMEN ABDUCTED FROM POLICE CONVOY SURFACES ONLINE (WATCH)
The insurgent group, Boko Haram have released a video of 10 women believed to be ones abducted from a military/police convoy in Borno state some weeks ago.
4. BUHARI WILL SHOCK NIGERIANS WHEN HE RETURNS – TAM DAVID-WEST
The former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Tam David-West, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari is recovering and would shock Nigerians when he returns from his medical vacation in London.
5. HAS FAYOSE LAUNCHED HIS 2019 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN?
Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose may have launched his 2019 Presidential Campaign.