These are the top five stories that drove conversations today.
- YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF YOU WERE NOT INVOLVED IN LOOTING SPREE, EFCC REPLIES EKWEREMADU
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has advised Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, to relax his mind if he was not involved in the “looting spree that seems to be the pastime of many Nigerians in the corridors of power”.
2. MERCY AIGBE HAS MENTAL ISSUES | HUSBAND, LANRE GENTRY ALLEGES
Lanre Gentry, husband of Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has said that his wife is mentally unstable.
The hotelier made the allegation Wednesday in a chat with Best of Nollywood.
3. YOU ARE AN IMPOSTOR WHO SHOULD BE IGNORED | CHRIS OKOTIE BLASTS T.B JOSHUA
Pastor and founder of the Household of God Church, Chris Okotie has described founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B Joshua as an impostor.
4. FG CLOSES FALSE ASSET DECLARATION CASE AGAINST SARAKI
The Federal Government on Thursday closed its false asset declaration case against Senate President, Bukola Saraki.
The prosecution’s witness had testified before the Code of Conduct Tribunal in Abuja.
5. BUHARI EXCITED OVER FOREX STABILITY – EMEFIELE
Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele on Thursday said the current stability in the foreign exchange market excited President Muhammadu Buhari.