Nnamdi Kanu‘s lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor has claimed that soldiers of the Nigerian Army invaded the home of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) earlier today.
In a statement, Mr Ejiofor accused the Nigerian Army of declaring war on Mr Kanu and supporters of IPOB.
- “The Military has declared war on the innocent, unarmed and defenceless civilians…”
- “…My client’s whereabouts has remained unknown. His entire house has been shattered with bullets and missiles.”
- “The soldiers had just forcefully gained entrance into his house after shooting for about 40 minutes. Their mission is still unknown.”
- “We will avail the world with the pictures of these dastardly acts.”
- “In the face of this unprovoked killings, torture, abduction and malicious destruction of property, I still appeal for calm from IPOB members.”
Omoleye Omoruyi… an apprentice web/game developer, novelist, sensitive to happenings in the world. Meet him @Lord_rickie on Twitter/Instagram