These are the top five stories that drove conversation today.
1. Amina Mohammed confirmed UN deputy Sec-Gen
Minister for the Environment, Amina Mohammed was on Thursday confirmed as the UN deputy Secretary General by New UN Secretary-General, António Guterres.
2. Fayose storms Zenith Bank, demands his money (PHOTOS)
Governor of Ekiti, Ayodele Fayose on Thursday stormed the Ado Ekiti branch of Zenith Bank to withdraw his money.
3. BREAKING: Senate rejects nomination of Magu as EFCC chairman
The Senate on Thursday rejected the nomination of Ibrahim Magu as the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
4. “I won’t resign…Senate is talking balderdash” – SGF Lawal
Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal has said the Senate’s recommendation that he should resign was a plot to ‘bring him down’.
Speaking on the matter, Lawal, said, “The senate is talking balderdash; it has developed the habit of bring him down syndrome.”
5. MMM launches in Kenya with 40 per cent ROI promise
Ponzi scheme, Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM) which recently froze withdrawals for 30 days in Nigeria has now been launched in Kenya.
Dolapo is a writer and journalist who works with YNaija. He has interests in Christianity, politics and sports.