Founder of the Synagogue Christian Church of God, TB Joshua has predicted has expanded on his predictions for the year 2016.
This he did, on Sunday May 22, 2016, during his sermon at his church.
Here are the 6 key points from the expanded prophecy.
1. “There will be large scale scarcity, shortage of food. As a state, country, continent, we have to go back to the farm to arrest, to alleviate the forthcoming situation.”
2. “It is only a shortage that you are experiencing now; you have not experienced large scale. This one that I am saying now, ‘scarcity’, ‘large scale’, it’s a proverb. Whatever you can do from now till December – all of your money you will use to buy food – you will not have enough to buy.”
3. “If you are the type planning to build a house now, stop it for the mean time. If you are in the business of buying land, stop it for the mean time – look for another business. Stop it for the mean time until February next year. Use that money on the need of people now.”
4. “The president will do everything to reject devaluation of the naira – which is a good idea from a good leader. But there will be overwhelming pressure which he will not be able to resist. Nigeria, we are in a valley.
5. “The future is crying for help. I explained that we are in a valley but it is not the valley of the shadow of death. There is no snake or scorpion, it’s different. When you are in the valley you will cry and cry but you will still get out of the valley.”
6. “You have to continue to cut your coat according to your size. Don’t just continue to spend your money on something that won’t be able to help you. Spend your money on something that the whole world will be looking for – food, shelter.”