by Kolapo Olapoju
1. Dear President Jonathan, your former friends at MEND have insisted that they really do want Buhari to replace you.
After a certain individual in the PDP questioned MEND’s endorsement of Buhari, the group, responded by denying links with the All Progressives Congress, yet adding that: “The Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta stands strongly by our endorsement and full support of General Muhammadu Buhari as the man to lead the country out of its present calamitous state in the hands of Goodluck Jonathan.”
2. Ayo Fayose may be barred from moving around on election day….just maybe.
Labour Party in Ekiti State wants Ekiti Commissioner of Police, Taiwo Lakanu, to mete unto Fayose the treatment given to Fayemi, by restricting him from going about on election day. The party said: “If the security agencies did not stop Mr. Governor (Ayodele Fayose) from moving around, the tempo would change.
3. It’s so unfortunate….that even the President’s people are endorsing Buhari. Maybe not so unfortunate for the APC.
The four local government areas of Ogoni ethnic nationality in Rivers State have unanimously pledged their support in next month’s presidential election to the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari. They said: “Ogonis have cried a lot,” he told the former Head of State. “We want a redeemer and we believe you are the one.”
4. Godswill Akpabio should be invited for questioning by the EFCC….only if they still exist.
The Governor of Akwa Ibom has left Nigerians confused by saying the alleged missing money from the nation’s treasury has been shared by all the governors. At the PDP presidential campaign rally in Lagos, he stated that the money which was about 55 billion was shared due to the needs of the people in the respective states of the governors.
5. The writer of this story asks: How would you like to drink water created from human poo?
Bill Gates is backing a Seattle firm, which created a machine, the OmniProcessor, which uses a combination of steam and filters to convert human waste into water, and the firms says it is no different from bottled water. Gates says: “It tastes as good as anything I’ve drunk out of a bottle. And having studied the engineering behind it, I would happily drink it every day. It’s that safe.”
6. President Jonathan says he would never accept an endorsement from terrorists…..but he never rejected the one he got from Nigerian witches and wizards.
Speaking about MEND, he said: “The President advises General Buhari not to place any stock on his purported endorsement by the renegade faction of MEND which is led by a convicted and unrepentant terrorist with whom no leader who truly means well for Nigeria should be associated”
7. Northerners aren’t playing at all….
N3 million worth of Buhari scratch cards (campaign donation) were exhausted within 24 hours in Adamawa.
According to Ibrahim Waziri, chairman of Buhari Campaign Organisation in the state, fresh supply of Buhari scratch cards is being expected imminently. The price of the cards range from
N100 to N10,000.