These are the top five stories you should monitor today.
- How I gave PDP N500m, supported Obasanjo with N100m – Kalu
Former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu has said if the Peoples Democratic Party was a company, he would own 90 per cent of its shares.
2. AMCON finally sells Keystone Bank
The Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) has announced the sale of Keystone Bank, one of Nigeria’s commercial banks.
3. Recession: There has been positive signs of economic recovery – FG
The Federal Government has said it has started seeing positive signs that the economy was recovering from recession.
4. Magu was a victim of power play in the presidency – Shehu Sani
Senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani has said acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Ibrahim Magu who was rejected twice was a victim of power play within the presidency.
5. Paris Club refunds: Suspend release of second batch to states | Ex-Kaduna governor tells Buhari
A former Kaduna State, Col. Abubakar Umar (retd.) has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to reverse his decison to release the second tranche of Paris Club refunds to States.