These are the top five stories to monitor
1. Sheriff-led faction attempts to stop PDP convention
The Ali Modu Sheriff-faction of the Peoples Democratic Party will appear before a Federal High Court on Thursday to plead for an order to stop the PDP from holding its national convention.
2. Governor Dickson berates Army’s threat to militants
Bayelsa state Governor, Seriake Dickson, has decried the inflammatory statement by the Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai.
3. Senate continues screening of ambassadorial nominees
The Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs Wednesday continued with the screening of Ambassadorial nominees sent to it by Presidency.
4. Nigerian man killed in South Africa
A Nigerian businessman was killed in the Limpopo Province of South Africa on Tuesday.
5. Iyanya parts with Ubi Franklin
Pop singer, Iyanya may have officially fired his manager and business partner, Ubi Franklin.