These are the top five stories to monitor today
1. ISIS claims responsibility for Pakistan attack
The terrorist group ISIS has claimed responsibility for Monday’s suicide bombing at a Pakistani hospital.
2. FG releases N420 million to states
The Federal Government has disclosed that it released N420 million to each of the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory to revitalize the primary health centers in states.
3. EFCC begins probe of budget padding allegation
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has started the probe of the Senate Committee on Appropriations, following the alleged padding of the 2016 budget.
4. Pogba transfers to Manchester United
Paul Pogba has finally transferred to Manchester United from Jeventus football club in a record breaking deal.
5. Is President Buhari a failure?
The factional chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kano State, Hussaini Mairiga, has described President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration as a total failure.