Continuing on from the commitment to train 50,000 people throughout 2018, Facebook rolls out a series of training dates specially designed for entrepreneurs and Small and Medium-sized Businesses in Lagos:
Boost Your Business
A free one-day course in making the most of digital tools to grow businesses and make meaningful connections with potential consumers.
Run in partnership with Digivate360 and Rabbington Media, these training sessions will take attendees through the fundamentals of developing social media skills to help unlock new audiences, including; setting up a Facebook page, understanding ads and creating engaging video content.
- Digivate 360: Boost Your Business training – June 21st, 23rd and 26th
- Rabbington Media: Boost Your Business training – June 21st
Aspiring Entrepreneurs Training
Taught the fundamentals of digital marketing and how to leverage these tools to boost their businesses, participants will also learn about critical areas necessary to start, build and scale businesses including: Business Plan Development, Budgeting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting, Marketing and Pricing Strategies, People Management and using Facebook Business Tools to reach new audiences.
- FATE Foundation: Aspiring Entrepreneurs training will be held on June 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th 29th and 30th June
Organisations interested in arranging trainings for their members or groups, can contact the various training partners:
- Digivate 360 – http://www.digivate360.com/boost-your-business/
- FATE Foundation – http://fatefoundation.com/aspiring-entrepreneurs-programme/
- Rabbington Media – http://rabbingtonmedia.com/boost-your-business/
For people interested in attending one of the Boost your Business sessions should email: [email protected].