These are the top stories that drove the conversation today
1. AGF Malami appears before Senate
The Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, has finally appeared before the senate.
2. David Cameron steps down as UK prime minister, Theresa May takes over
The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, David Cameron, has finally stepped down as Prime Minister and has handed over power to Theresa May.
3. Fayose insists that Aisha Buhari was involved in Haliburton
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, has insisted that the wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, was involved in the bribery scandal.
4. IPMAN tells FG to revisit alleged N10.9bn subsidy fraud
The Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria (IPMAN) has called on the federal government to revisit the N10.9bn subsidy fraud.
5. Former military officers protest non-payment of pensions
Former military officers have protested the nonpayment of pensions.