These are the top five stories that drove conversations today.
- BUHARI RESUMES DUTIES, SENDS LETTER TO NASS
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday resumed duties.
The Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President, Femi Adesina made the disclosure.
Adesina said Buhari also signed a letter informing the National Assembly of his resumption.
2. CHOCOLATE CITY BOSS, AUDU MAIKORI GRANTED BAIL
Chocolate City boss, Audu Maikori has been granted bail by a Kaduna Magistrate Court on Monday.
3. “IN 24 HOURS, THE TRUTH WILL BE EXPOSED” | APOSTLE SULEMAN RESPONDS TO ALLEGATIONS
Embattled cleric, Apostle Johnson Suleman has finally responded to the sexual allegations leveled against him.
Suleman had been accused by one Stephanie Otobo, who proclaimed that she was the pastor’s lover.
4. ‘I WANT TO PUT MY DEFENSIVENESS ASIDE’ | CHIMAMANDA ISSUES A NON-APOLOGY FOR HER ‘TRANSPHOBIC’ COMMENTS
Nigerian-born author, Chimamanda Adichie has clarified her statement on transgender women.
5. VEHICLE DUTY: ALI MUST APPEAR BEFORE US IN CUSTOMS UNIFORM, SENATE INSISTS
The Senate has insisted that the Comptroller General, Nigeria Customs Service, Col. Hameed Ali (retd.) appears before it.
Follow @ynaija on Twitter