You never know just how powerful your idea is until you put it to action.
This is why Reckitt Benkiser is launching the 2019 edition of its annual innovation challenge. Tagged “Entrepreneurs with Purpose,” the RB Global Challenge seeks to empower positive ideas that can change the world, #Freedomtosucceed.
The global challenge was initiated in 2017 by this global FMCG brand as a way to discover the world’s brightest and youngest minds whose leading-edge ideas can create significant social impact through any of its brand portfolio – such as Dettol, Harpic, Mortein, Jik, Airwick, Gaviscon, Nurofen, Strepsils and Durex.
This year, the event is bigger and even more intensified with 18 participating countries including Nigeria.
So, roll up your sleeves, put on your thinking caps and get ready to make a difference!
Qualified contestants must not be older than 28 years and be in their final year in university, fresh graduates, or postgraduate students.
Participants are welcome to enter their ideas for any of the following categories:
- Product Innovation (New product),
- Product renovation (Existing product)
- Service Innovation
The competition which will run through August to December consists of Regional, National and International Rounds.
Rules of Participation
- Form a team of 2-3 members and collectively select your team captain. Once selected, the team composition or captain cannot be changed.
- Choose a team name. This cannot be changed later.
- After registration, you will get an invitation for a Business Simulation Game along with a unique ID and password.
- You must win this game to move to the next round.
- Once shortlisted, you will be invited to present your idea to a panel of evaluators at the RB Nigeria office.
- Shortlisted teams from the panel round will get to present their idea and plan to the RB Nigeria leadership team at the National round.
- Winners of the national round will be named the RB Global Challenge Nigeria Champions and will go on for the international finals.
Register now to receive your unique ID and password for the gaming portal. #Freedomtosucceed