Test your knowledge of the Nigerian entertainment scene and stand a chance of winning free airtime from any network. Also, you can win VIP tickets to a comedy show, featuring ace comedians including Basketouth and Yaw, holding at Scintila, Lekki-Epe Express way today Friday September 2, 2011. Simply state which of the statements bellow is true or false!
1) D’Banj is older than Don Jazzy.
2) Cossy Ojiakor has a first degree.
3) Silverbird TV is in Markurdi.
4) ‘Most Wanted’ was the title of the first movie where we met Genevieve Nnaji.
5) Gbemi of Beat FM used to be with Rhythm 93.7.
6) Sound Sultan’s and Jimmy Jatt’s kids share the same name.
7) Modenine is British by birth.
8) Dr. Sid is not a medical doctor.
9) 2face has been in our faces for over 15years.
10) RMD’s wife is called Jumoke.
11) Tajudeen Adekpetu is the owner of Nigieze.
12) Jay-Jay Okocha has recorded a full song with him doing the actual singing.
13) Celeb designer, Kessi Jabari, and Ex-Most Beautiful Girl, Sabrina Umeh, are still happily married.
14) ‘Swour’, the dance, came before ‘Galala’.
15) Oge Okoye is the Nollywood diva with the most tattoos.
16) eLDee Tha Don is hosting the next Hip-Hop World Awards.
17) World Famous Academy is a creation of Naeto C.
18) Lionel Richie has never performed in Nigeria.
19) An African American called Aduke is married to Olando Julius and was a presenter on The Charley Boys Show.
20) @upnepadotcom is the birth of the new age revolution that stands for the informed opinion of the consumer of Nigerian entertainment.
Tweet your responses on Twitter to @upnepadotcome!