These are the top five stories you should monitor today.
- How Obama aided Buhari’s victory in 2015 – Jonathan
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has said he lost the 2015 Presidential elections due to conspiracy by the United States of America, Britain and France.
2. Nigeria will be out of recession by third quarter – Emefiele
Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, has said Nigeria will be out of recession by the third quarter of this year.
3. Libya deports 253 Nigerians
253 Nigerians stranded in Libya were on Tuesday deported back to the country.
4. Buhari’s govt has been hounding my family – Jonathan
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has said his family was being hounded by the President Muhammadu Buhari administration.
5. Dasukigate: How I collected N26m for Fani-Kayode – Witness
A Police officer, Victor Ehiabhi on Tuesday told the Federal High Court in Abuja that he helped former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode receive N26million from Office of the National Security Adviser in 2014.