by Stanley Azuakola
Less than a month after Season 7 of The Future Awards was successfully staged in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital, The Future Project, organisers of the event, are already taking stock and making plans to ensure that subsequent editions surpass the achievements of the just concluded season.
In line with that, they are conducting a poll, and soliciting for feedback from Nigerians. In a statement released on Wednesday, The Future Project asked willing Nigerians to “take this quick poll”.
Responses to the poll questions are expected to be submitted to [email protected].
The poll questions and the full statement from The Future Project, is reprinted below:
Help The Future Awards make more impact!
We are passionate about ensuring that The Future Awards continues to make impact and inspire young Africans. To this extent, we are certain that there are areas we need improvement, we need to scale and where we need to restructure.
We will be grateful if you will take this quick poll for us and send in 24 hours. It’s just 10 questions. Your responses don’t have to be long and you can leave any questions you aren’t sure about.
Thanks as we count on you!
1. What do you think of The Future Awards brand as at today – is it strong or weak, and why?
2. What would you say is its biggest strength?
3. What would you say is its biggest weakness?
4. What are your thoughts about this year’s buzz?
5. What other award/event would you compare it to?
6. Do you think it is credible? Why or why not?
7. Is the public passionate about The Future Awards? Why or why not?
8. What impact does the award have on the careers and profiles of the nominees/winners?
9. How do you suggest we maintain freshness, currency, relevance?
10. What is your advice for The Future Awards moving forward?
Please email your responses to [email protected]