by Doyin Jaiyesimi
Small business owners can have better direction and know the “how’s” to brand and business success as The Brand Alley Project emerges.
The training is aimed at helping small businesses grow their brand and business ideas profitably as well as to create a network of young business people through practical and strategic work-out sessions. 100 business owners, corporate executives and young individuals will be trained and equipped with ideas to move their businesses forward.
The scope of training scope will cover brand planning and strategy, key strategies in taking small brands global, brand storytelling and consumer engagement, idea selling, business development, corporate attitude and consumer relationship management, all aimed at ideas for starting a small business and growing existing ones. Participants shall also have bonus diagnostic session on basic Public relations strategies for their businesses.
The theme for the training is ‘Defining Brand Value for Start Ups and Emerging Brands’ and the facilitators include::
- Lanre Adisa; MD/CEO Noah’s Ark Communications
- Steve Harris; Life Strategist and CEO Edgecution Consulting
- Olatomide Asher; Brand Strategy and Management Consultant and Principal Strategist, Life Session Academy.
The training is scheduled to hold on Saturday 15th September at Bradfield Training Center, Nos 5-7 James Oluleye Street, off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja at 10am. The participation fee is N20,000. This covers training fee and materials, souvenirs, clinical sessions on basic Public Relations strategies and branding, lunch, and a certificate of participation. Participants can also enjoy a 60% price slash “discount bouquet” in setting up or redesigning their business website as offered by one of the event partners. Registration done on or before Friday 31st August, 2012 is N15,000 and group registration attracts a discount.
To attend, intending participants are to follow these steps;
- Step 1: Make payment into the dedicated account:
Account Name: Design by Essence;
A/C NO: 0007913115
in any branch of GTBank
- Step 2: Send a text message to indicate payment in the following format;
Name, Phone Number, email address, & Teller Number to any of these numbers; 08064606864, 07031864605, 08098032568.
- Step 3: On confirmation of payment, participants shall receive a message and are to come along to training venue with a copy of payment teller and identification card for corporate sponsored participants.
This training is supported by Ynaija, EmVirtue Networks, Design by Essence, Arden & Newton, Cityline, The Skills Shop, Yemi Aretola, J-Gates Visuals, and The Yemi Aretola Clothing line.