These are the top five stories you should monitor today.
- Saraki never threatened to shut down the govt – Senate spokesman
Senate spokesman, Sabi Abdullahi has denied reports that the upper chamber threatened to shut down the government.
2. Kaduna airport not safe for local, foreign flight operations – Reps
The House of Representatives on Thursday condemned operations at the Kaduna International Airport.
3. Grass-cutting contract: We have been unable to locate about 20 companies -Senate
The Senate on Thursday said it has been unable to locate the addresses of about 20 companies who were offered humanitarian contracts in the North East.
4. CBN offers $100m forex for corporate customers
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on Thursday offered the sum of $100 million to meet the requests of wholesale customers.
5. Another 155 Nigerians voluntarily return from Libya
Another 155 Nigerians have voluntarily returned home on Thursday from Libya after 171 others arrived Nigeria two weeks ago.