These are the top five stories you should be monitoring today.
1. SENATOR DINO MELAYE MUST GO – CONSTITUENTS INSIST
Kogi West Constituents have insisted that Senator Dino Melaye representing the constituency, must be recalled.
2. CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE GOVT BOWS – NNAMDI KANU
Seven pro-Biafra groups, on Wednesday, decided to work together under the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, with the aim of speaking in one voice in their quest for referendum that will lead to the formation of the Republic of Biafra.
3. ASUU DENIES STATEMENT ON HIKE IN VARSITY FEES
The Chairman, Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), University of Ibadan Chapter, Deji Omole, has called for investigation into an alleged false and damaging report on hike in universities’ fees.
4. POPE FRANCIS’ TOP AIDE CHARGED WITH SEXUAL ASSAULT
Australia’s senior Catholic prelate, and one of Pope Francis’ top advisers, has been reportedly charged with sexual assault.
5. PFN CAUTIONS NNAMDI KANU ON UNCIVIL ACTIVITIES
The Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) has advised Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB to use dialogue rather than engaging in uncivil activities in their struggle for Biafra.