Speaking in the current edition of The Interview, Mr Uwazuruike accused the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) leader of waging war against Biafra.
- It is regrettable that efforts to achieve a sovereign state of Biafra “through peaceful means” is being ruined by Mr Kanu who has been “sabotaged by security services to destabilise the struggle for Biafra”.
- Mr Kanu would begin the destruction with the November 18 governorship election in Anambra state which the IPOB leader has advised his followers to boycott.
- “Nnamdi is fighting against Biafra. The security agencies have seen Nnamdi as somebody with a high value that they can use.”
- “No election in Anambra State is aimed at favouring the All Progressives Congress (APC) to edge out Governor Obiano through destabilisation.”
- “I know the mansions that Nnamdi Kanu and people like him have abroad…let Kanu keep disgracing himself like he’s doing now, because I know he’s being funded and I know those funding him.”
- Kanu’s arrest and bail conditions is “a set up,” and why director of Radio Biafra who was bailed on health grounds “has not visited any hospital since his release from detention”.
- The All Progressives Congress (APC) won an election “but didn’t plan” for governance.
- Attahiru Jega, former chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), helped in “rigging former President Goodluck Jonathan out of office”.
Omoleye Omoruyi… an apprentice web/game developer, novelist, sensitive to happenings in the world. Meet him @Lord_rickie on Twitter/Instagram